Hollywood and haze
Jun. 8th, 2010 08:51 amThe flight was long and sweaty, mostly spend in almost-but-not-quite-sleeping-state, which made the whole day a bit surreal. I didn't sleep at all on the previous night, so I was really tired. But in the same time I was still reeling from all the stress that I'd gone through last week, so I couldn't activate my superpowers of sleeping, and finally landed in LA tired and angsty. Luckily Irma was waiting for me at the airport and I felt safe. We made our way to the hostel she had booked for us right in the middle of Hollywood and we spend the rest of the say talking, walking, hugging and talking even more. We were in totally different states of mind, since I had just had an incredibly shitty week stressing about work and loved ones and she had spend an awesome week traveling, meeting really cool people and having fun and surprising new experiences, so it was a bit weird. But it was so good to fall asleep next to her.
And this morning I woke up. And guess what? I'm in America. I'm with Irma! And I'm on vacation!
This feels so good, it's just stupid!
And this morning I woke up. And guess what? I'm in America. I'm with Irma! And I'm on vacation!
This feels so good, it's just stupid!